The GDPR is a regulation regarding personal data processing that is applicable to all businesses operating in the territory of the European Union.
In accordance with Article 13(1) and Article 13(2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, please be informed that:
1) The controller of your personal data is Torimex-Chemicals Ltd. Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Konstantynów Łódzki, ul. Innowacyjna 8.
2) The data controller appointed a Data Protection Officer Ms. Lidia Zasępa whom you may contact by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 042 659 06 56 int. 12.
3) Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of entering into and performing contracts between you and us and providing you with goods and services offered by us pursuant to Article 6(1)(a/b/c/d/e/f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
You have the right to request access to and rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data and, in respect of processing for direct marketing purposes, to object to processing. You can lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. Provision of the above-mentioned data is voluntary, but if you do not provide them it will not be possible to pursue the purposes referred hereinabove.
4) Your personal data will be stored until we cease to pursue the above-mentioned purpose.
5) You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability and the right to withdraw your consent to processing of personal data at any time, regardless of legality of the processing done before your consent has been withdrawn.
6) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you think that processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
7) Provision of your personal data is a condition for entering into a contract. You are obliged to provide them, otherwise the marketing process cannot be completed.
Any questions and feedback regarding processing and protection of your personal data by Torimex-Chemicals Ltd. Sp. z o.o. should be sent to: email@example.com.
The purpose of data processing is your participation in the process of recruitment for the described position. Your data will be processed on the basis of your consent.
If you give a separate and voluntary consent, your data will also be processed for the purpose of participation in recruitment processes carried out by the data controller in the future.
Recipients of personal data
Your personal data will be accessed by the data controller and its employees.
Your data will be shared with providers of software and online services, such as e-mail and server storage space used by the data controller.
If needed, the provided data may also be shared with such entities as law firms.
Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area (EEA):
The data controller does not transfer your data abroad, but such transfers are a possible result of steps taken by providers of online services who store their customers’ data on servers located outside the EEA.
Period of data storage:
The data will be processed until you withdraw your consent to processing, unless the data controller makes an earlier decision to remove your data from the candidate filing system. Rights of the data subject:
You have the right to request access to and rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data and the right to data profitability. You may also lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority for personal data protection. You have the right to withdraw consent to data processing at any time. If you exercise that right, your data will be erased immediately. Is provision of data mandatory?
Provision of data is voluntary but necessary for participation or data sharing in recruitment processes in accordance with given consent.
Serwis wykorzystuje pliki cookies. Korzystając ze strony wyrażasz zgodę na wykorzystywanie plików cookies. dowiedz się więcej.